Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and my sincere best wishes for the New Year.

The year ahead is absolutely certain to be full OF twists, turns and shocks as Thailand struggles to reach democracy. The blog scene is probably more crucial than ever.

This blog has been around for a while now. The readership is small but I do seem to have a group of regular readers. Thanks to all of you.

I have a variety of New Year's resolutions for my separate roles as a father, teacher, UK politician and Thai political blogger. As far as this site goes, my main goal is to keep it focused and updated as often as I can. On a more personal note, I need to increase my income. I've always been financially comfortable and greed has never been me, but with a growing son and a pleasant lifestyle, I could do with some extra salary to save for the future.

What are your New Year's resolutions?

No comments: